CNC Programmer Machinist APPLY NOW
15201 Triton Ln, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Full time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Modify shop drawings in AutoCAD and revise as conditions change.
- Coordinate submittal of shop drawings and samples.
- Modify and import AutoCAD files into Mastercam and generate CAD/CAM program files used for our SCM processing center.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in AutoCAD with proven technical drafting skills. 3D software experience is an asset, but not required.
- Experience in working with 3-axic CNC processing centers.
- Loading and unloading of workpieces.
- Executing and modifying of existing program files.
- Installing and maintaining new tools.
- Managing the tool database.
- Performing basic machine maintenance.
- Able to communicate fluently and professionally in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Educational Background in one or more of the following areas:
- Mastercam training.
- AutoCAD training.
Work Experience which would be an asset for this position:
- Programming experience using AutoCAD and Mastercam.